Easter is on the way! It’s a holiday we celebrate with our friends and family, including our furry family members.
Some of our dogs even like to get in on the fun. Hopefully, the Easter Bunny will visiting your canine companion with a load of Easter basket stuffers this year, too!
Here are 25 pictures of Easter dogs and puppies who are ready to hunt for eggs, open their baskets of presents, and pose with their bunny friends!
25 Pictures Of Easter Dogs And Puppies Celebrating
They look like they’re having so much fun! It’s great to see so many pups enjoying the holiday.
If your dog is joining in on your celebration this year, remember to follow a few safety tips to keep your pooch happy and healthy.
Easter Safety Tips For Dog Owners
DogTime has an in-depth Easter safety guide for keeping your dog out of danger this holiday.
If your pooch eats or drinks something toxic, you should contact your emergency vet or Animal Poison Control, which you can reach at (888) 426-4435. You may be charged for the call, but it’s worth it if you can save your dog’s life.
Here’s a quick rundown of the most important canine safety tips:
- Keep chocolates and candy out of your dog’s reach.
- Alcohol and caffeine are toxic for dogs, so cover any drinks and keep your pooch away.
- Cooked bones are dangerous. Don’t leave them where your dog can get them after the feast.
- Guests can cause anxiety. If your dog is anxious, put them in a safe, comfortable room of the house away from guests.
- Keep the trash secure. There can be a lot of dangerous things in the trash for dogs.
- Don’t let food out of sight. Several human foods, like grapes and raisins, are toxic to dogs.
- Small toys, plastic eggs, and plastic grass are dangerous for dogs. Make sure kids put them away when they’re done playing.
Is your dog going to participate in your celebration? Are they getting anything special from the Easter Bunny? We’d love to see your pup’s Easter pictures in the comments below!